Education Outreach: Estimating Seminar -- Registratin Closed
Thanks for registering! See you August 1st!
A course for those who already have a practical
understanding of fundamental estimating and are looking for a way to improve
their skills by learning how more involved and complicated project elements are
estimated. The course is designed to guide estimators in developing true
anticipated costs, rather than overhead, pricing, profits, or job costing.
Participants are introduced to the new AWI eCostBook and are shown how it can be
used for estimating difficult projects. They work through several challenging,
complex, real life examples jobs which really were produced by the faculty.
To get a Return on Investment you will make the most of this
workshop you must:
1. Have a solid understanding of both fundamental
estimating, woodworking operations, and mathematics.
2. Bring a laptop computer, loaded with the estimating
software you use daily, including but on limited to MS Excel, and wireless
3. Commit to investing the entire two days with
us, as the most challenging advanced activities will take place the afternoon
of the second day.
When: August 1st-2nd from 8am - 5pm
Where: Doubletree at the Carrier Circle in Syracuse, NY
- Note: There are a block of rooms under "Empire State Chapter of the AWI". Space is limited!
- Rate is $129.00 per night.
- Breakfast, morning break, lunch and afternoon breaks are included in the seminar cost for Thursday and Friday.
- Thursday evening there will be a reception at the hotel with Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar.
There is complimentary shuttle service from Hancock International Airport and the Amtrak Station, just 6 miles away.
Full service restaurant on site and Free and secure on-site parking.
Early bird pricing for ESC
members is $200.00 (this is not applicable to National members, only available
to Empire Chapter members who sign up before June 30th)
ALL AWI members at $250.00
per attendee (This includes National members)
Non-members will be charged $975.00. If you become an AWI National
member within 30 days of the end of the seminar then we will refund the
difference to you!